Okay, so I believe that I have done one of these in the past when I first started this blog, but as I got nominated again by the lovely Molly Breeze, I thought I would answer the questions for some fun. You can find her blog post with her answers, and nominations and questions here. Thank you so much for the nomination, I just love your questions hence why I am doing this post.
Not going to lie, I generally don’t like doing these posts, but I thought it would be fun.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is about recognizing bloggers for being positive, inspiring, and creative. This award is voted by bloggers to acknowledge their achievements and offer support.
What are the rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions which the blogger who nominated you asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 different questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog site.
1.What is your favourite TV show and why?
- To be honest, Im not overly one for TV, generally I just watch the soaps with my Nan and Netflix with my partner. One of the only shows Im overly interested in to watch each week is Handmaid’s Tale. I just adore this show, possibly more than I loved the book.
2.Do you think that printed books have become less popular in recent years due to an increase in audiobooks, kindles and podcasts etc?
- Almost definitely. I come from a family of people who all read, but lately it seems I’m the only one to still pick up a physical book. My dad is big into audible, and although he has the physical copy, it just stays on the shelf and he listens to the audiobook. Then my Nan now mostly uses her Kindle now, and I will admit that it does seem to be cheaper; but I just don’t think you can beat the feeling of reading a physical book.
3.Which movie do you wish you could see for the first time all over again?
- Ooo, this is a hard one. Most of my favourite films are kids movies, but Id be worried to watch it again now in case I don’t love it as much. I would probably have to say 2012 or Volcano. Yes, I am sad, I love disaster movies.
4.Name your favourite thing about where you live.
- Well, if you’ve read my blog lately you will know that I have recently moved. Although because of my immobility currently I haven’t gotten to explore overly much, I have found two things already that I adore. I love that I can see the river from my bedroom, I love water and nature, and I can see this being the site for many photography shots in the future. Secondly, the people around here are so nice! Seriously, there is a really noticeable difference when I’m going around in the superstore using my chair. Here people stop to help you, back in my home town, people just look at you. My boyfriend helped someone get a buggy out of a café door when visiting my home town, and someone actually asked him why he did that!
5.What is your favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe right now?
- Do PJs count? Because if so my Winnie the Pooh nightdress, its just so comfy and long enough for me to move around using my crutches with out worrying about flashing my underwear. Oh, and quick mention for my Hufflepuff hoodie as well.
6.Bath or shower, and why?
- Bath, easily a bath. Who can refuse a bubbly hot bath, with a book and a cuppa tea?
7.Name your favourite thing in your room (can be furniture, decoration, anything really)
- In my new house I have a mini apartment basically, I have my bedroom (obviously….), as well as my own bathroom, living room, and kitchenette. Although I haven’t set up my kitchen or finished decorating my living room yet, but even so my favourite thing has to be my elephant wall hanging that is in my bedroom. Its just so me with bright colours, and a bit of a hippy vibe- exactly what I am after for my bedroom.
8.Tell a story of when you have laughed so hard you cried.
- Off the top of my head I cant think of anything that I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried about, but I do have a story from the other day that me and my Nan had a good giggle about. We have a parcel box outside our front door as I struggle to get to the door for parcels, so it saves me the hassle. Sometimes though we will also get a card through the door to say that they have left a parcel in the box, which ultimately is helpful and saves unnecessary checking. But the other day, we didn’t only have a parcel in the box, but the postman had put a card saying that there was a parcel in the box, in the parcel box. I actually say the parcel before the card, rendering the card pointless.
9.Name your favourite OR least favourite thing about blogging.
- My favourite is easily the opportunities that it can lead, and getting to share my story and thoughts. However I hate how competitive it can be. I do a lot of follow trains and comment sprees, where you are meant to all comment; I will spend hours reading and leaving comments, but most often will get no comments in reply. Its just so frustrating, we need to support each other people, that’s the only way that we can all grow.
10.Sweet or Salty popcorn?
- Eww, no to popcorn generally!
11.Name something you are looking forward to in the near future.
- That’s a great question; think it would have to be going to Harry Potter studios again with my little cousin. Though by the time this goes out, I may already of been. Plus, its a way away, but also going to Gran Canaria with my partner and his family, its going to be so fun.
So I’m going the rules a little now and not nominate anyone in particular. What Im going to do is list my questions, and tag people on Twitter who I think may like to answer them, this way anyone can answer if you want. Tag me in your responses and I’ll be sure to let all my followers know about your post!
1.Why and when did you start your blog?
2.What were your original aims for your blog?
3.Whats your biggest dream in life?
4. How do you organise your life generally?
5. Have you ever tried Bullet Journaling?
6.How do you practise being creative?
7.Do you believe in any level of spirituality?
8.Do you have a workout routine of any sort? Be it gym, yoga, or intense bootcamp?
9.Do you have any pets? If so what are they?
10.What are your favourite methods of selfcare? Are they different from your practised ones?
11.Do you count yourself as skilled in any way?
That’s it, go and have fun; I cant wait for your replies. 🙂